Children & Teens Orthodontia
Early treatment can avoid problems such as crooked, crowded teeth, overbites and cross bites. Initial intervention can regulate the width of the dental arches, gain space for permanent teeth, avoid extractions and drastically reduce the time spent in braces as a teenager. Sometimes we have even eliminated the need for a second phase of Orthodontia – saving parents a lot of money!
You’ve probably wanted straighter teeth for a while but did you know that straight teeth is connected to your holistic wellbeing.
Teeth can be a window to your overall heath. Tooth decay and gum disease are caused by bacteria. When you smile, how your teeth and gums look can say a lot about the health of your body. If you are taking good care of your general dental health, you are probably taking good care of yourself in general. Bad breath, tooth loss, bleeding gums can lead to other more serious health issues such as heart disease, stroke, premature babies, pneumonia, and diabetes.
Additionally, if your teeth are not correctly aligned – then that causes wear on your tooth enamel and jaw joints. Similar to bad alignment in your car which can damage the tires and other components – bad alignment with teeth can lead to chipped, cracked and broken teeth & crowns.
We provide the option for conventional braces and Invisalign. With dedicated treatment rooms and not an open bay, we ensure that everyone is treated privately and respectfully.
Is Orthodontia and / or Invisalign right for you?
- Do you have an asymmetrical smile?
- Are your teeth crowded, spaced teeth, or uneven gum lines?
- Does your career require that you speak in front of groups of people, or work in close proximity with customers or clients, and a great smile would increase your confidence?
- As a teenager, did you have braces and didn’t wear your retainers, and now your teeth have shifted?
- Have you had a consultation with an orthodontist but the recommended time and cost didn’t fit your lifestyle?
We offer the options of metal and porcelain brackets as well as Invisalign.
A variety of payment plans are available to make this treatment affordable.
Call today and schedule your consultation to see if Invisalign or Conventional Orthodontia is right for you?